Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Good news, Bad news


     Hello everybody. English is getting very uncomfortable to speak since I do it basically never these days. I'm officially the only american in the entire zone. There was a lot that happened this week. We had a lot of good lessons and we went to the hospital to give blessings so many times that I lost count! Which is where I can start the bad news. 
     The lady we blessed last week passed away on wednesday. Pretty rough because she has two young children but thus is the will of God I guess. More bad news is Elder Frazer is going to be transferred into a secteur with a car because of his operation. Figures, every time I get along with a companion he never stays long. I guess if I didn't have problems with my companions the mission would be way too easy. 
     The ultimately excellent news is that on saturday MICHEL GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! I actually got the news from Pascal (yes the guy that beat up the thief at Takaroa) He's here with his daughter for the doctor. He told me that President Bize just got to Takaroa and right as he got there, Michel asked him to baptize him that evening! And so...that happened. I kind of figured he wanted president Bize to baptize him because when President Bize was there last time he met Michel and told him "If you open your heart just the slightest bit, God can enter in and change who you are." Michel was very touched by that and always talked about it. I'm SO glad Michel finally got baptized!! Now his family just has to follow him.
     

      More good news is that I went to the temple on saturday for the first time in about 9 months. I was amazed at how much I missed it. That was an excellent experience being reminded of my covenants that I've made and feeling the spirit so strongly.
     So all in all I had a pretty good week. Today we're going sailing on a yacht witch I'm super pumped for! ok la famille que Dieu vous bénisse et que vous ayez du bonheur dans tout ce vous faites. nous on va aller manger
-Elder Clements