Thursday, December 22, 2016

Office insanity



     I don't have much time. The branch of Takaroa is here going to the temple this week and today we did "tour-de-l'île" with them and it was awesome to be able to spend time with everybody I know from Takaroa!! So happy to have done that but now I'm sunburned and don't have much time but it's worth it. 


     The baptism went so great! He's doing really well and his parents who were not alright with the baptism before have even changed their minds and almost came to his confirmation!! It's one of the greatest blessings in the world seeing a change like this in a person. 
     We have another baptism this week!!! She had her interview yesterday and it's good. SO cool!! 
     I've had an insane week this week at the office, everyday was a nightmare of things to do and some days I would be so stressed I dream about the things we have to do and don't sleep well at all. I think it's all calmed down now but this last week was INSANE!! 
     As for Christmas, if all goes well I should be online at 12:00 my time. NOON. I forget what time that is there because of the whole daylight savings thing. Talk to you soon!
-Elder Clements