Thursday, December 15, 2016

You wrecked the truck?!?!

    Ya I wrecked the truck. Well... not the whole truck, just the bumper. It wasn't my fault either. I was stopped in traffic when all of the sudden BANG!!! we got rear ended by a guy whose foot got stuck under the pedal and couldn't brake. No ones hurt except the truck. But the Lord has blessed us with insurance so all is well.


     Other big news is we have a baptism on Saturday!! SO pumped. The Lord has really blessed him and has helped him gain a testimony and overcome trials in his life to be able to get to this point. I'm excited to see him enter into the waters of baptism and all the blessings he'll receive after.
      
     Other than that this week we were super busy and could barely get it all done. Last Monday I got home at 1:00 in the morning from picking up and dropping off missionaries at the airport and slept in for the first time in a year and a half. It was really insane. Last Monday was one of the craziest days of my life I think. 

     Another worldly pleasure is that we got a new phone. There's a myth that missionaries can't have smartphones well ya right. Our new phone is the Samsung Galaxy J1 which is 2legit and makes the million calls a day we have smoother than silk. Thanks President!!


     Other than that y'all I don't have much time. Just know that every day my testimony grows that God lives and that His plan is real and that Jesus Christ is our Savior. It's simple but it's so wonderful. I'm one of the most blessed people on earth to be able to be a servant of the Lord! Love you all, have a great week!
-Elder Clements

This is how the Mormon's buy bikes!