Friday, February 10, 2017

Conseil des dirigeants

     Bonjour. This week was really good. I'm still getting used to being a zone leader and driving this giant van. Today I got  a photoshop free trial on this computer so I've been using up all my time editing pictures... time flies when you're having fun. 

What're thoooooossse?!?! (thank you photoshop!)

     I went to leadership counsel on Thursday at presidents house with all the other zone leaders and the assistants and it was rally cool. We talked and discussed about some new plans for the mission this year. It's really cool because you can feel the spirit really strong. I was the one to make the monthly challenge for this month witch is to have 12 member references per ward before 3 weeks. We've got some good plans that we've already talked about with the stake president (who is awesome).  I feel like not too much happened this week other than that and our zone meeting with the australs. Ya, our zone also includes the austral islands  like Tubuai and Rurutu. We used google hangouts to talk to them and we even made a super cool presentation to give our training and used screen sharing so they could follow it. 
     Alright well that's about it for now. We're gonna go to Carrefour (walmart kinda) and go pick up the others. The church is true and is lead by the Christ Himself. 
-Elder Clements
Our hike to Vaihiria lake