Thursday, March 2, 2017

Transfers, wounds, Caussé, and moving out

   

     Today is transfers and my companion, though he has not been here long, is being transferred to Tahaa. My new companion is in the Tuamotu's and gets here Thursday so I'll be doing some weird area juggling for a few days with Elder Terry and Campbell. 
     Ya so I wounded myself like 4 times this week. On Monday, while at the little island, I was walking in the ocean to go fishing and slipped and cut my foot on some coral :( I didn't need stitches but it bled for a while. Then on Wednesday, while doing push-ups in the morning, I hear a *CRUNCH* in my shoulder which was pretty weird but it didn't hurt to I finished off my set and called it good. Later that afternoon is when it REALLY started to hurt and I could barely drive because of having to shift. I still have no idea what I did but it hurts less now even though it still pops a little bit. 
     On Wednesday we're moving!!! Our house right now is in pretty poor condition but now we're moving. Our new house has two stories, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, a GIANT yard with a million types of fruit trees (grapefruit, lemon, coconut, banana, pineapple, mango, passion fruit, etc). So that's all pretty nifty. 
     Oh ya so this week I got a whole bunch of letters from everybody in the ward!!! It was so awesome and uplifting to feel all he support that my home ward gives me. Tell everybody thanks for their encouragement (we say that in English right?) and love. I love all of them as well so much! 
     As a spiritual thought or this week I learned something important about the Holy Ghost. It's something that I already knew but didn't REALLY know if you know what I mean. It's that the Holy Ghost doesn't tell us EVERY single thing we need to do. We need to walk in faith by the principles of the gospel, following all the commandments of God at all times but there are multiple correct answers and the Holy Ghost doesn't give us them all. As members of the Lord's church, we have to right to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost but he is there to comfort us, protect us, and guide us but not to make our decisions for us and not to take away all the trials of life. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to a Holy being next to me constantly according to my worthiness. I know that the Holy Ghost is real and is truly one of the greatest gifts available in this life. Let us use this gift to it's full potential.
     Well I need to get out of here so I'll talk to you all next week. Passez une bonne semaine.
-Elder Clements

Coral wins round one