Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week # 7 July 14, 2015

Bonjour, te mau taata atoa. There's my frahitian. I get so confused with the three languages I know. I've had lot's of times where I'll start out in french and slip into tahitian and back again in our lessons and our poor investigors get kinda confused. Hirama, Je sais que te ekalesia est vrai. E nehenehe oe sais l'eglise est parau mau...Not only does that look like giberish but nearly no one knows what I am talking about. It's cool though. I'm starting to be able to talk in both languages, especially in lessons.

 We have an elder and three sisters that just got here that are going to Tahiti and they're from Vanuatu and New Caledonia and only speak french. I can kind of help them out a little now that I know some french and am pretty decent in tahitian.

You and Elder Garff's mom send me so much food every week and I try and give it away but I still just have a mountain of it in my room. I'll take a picture of it. It's pretty sweet. Not much has happened this week. Went to the temple this morning for the first time in a while. That was refreshing. The breakfast at the temple is amazing by the way.

  We saw the Character of Christ talk again and got a good ol lecture from Elder Bednar again. That man speaks with fire, let me tell you. I was going to quote him but I figure without the context it might not be as great. Anyway I'm out of time. I'm trying to type faster but I also had a bunch of people to email today. Until next week. The church remains true. See ya.

Je vous-aime, Elder Clements.