Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Progress finally

Hello. This week I got my new companion and had some really cool experiences. Elder Packer is really cool. He's from Rexburg Idaho and he likes robots. It's been a while since I've talked techno-nerd but I'm broke it out this week and dusted the files off. Also he's really nice and humble which is a good change. 
I learned a lot from Elder Hanson and he worked hard but well... I really think I'm going to get along with Elder Packer.
     This week we fixed a baptizm for the first time in this secteur! All the other ones were miracle baptizms that the missionaries didnt fix, this time it was us! Olivier Hiti! He's great but it was kind of a surprise that he accepted. We had planned to talk about the plan of salvation but when we started, I felt like we should just talk about baptizm, so we did and he was able to understand that it's only in this church that the priesthood exists. Also interesting how he received his answer to his prayer about whether it was true. Evidently the Holy Ghost responded by saying that it could leave when it wanted....which is true. Very cool. 
     Also had another really cool experience that was one of the most powerful on my mission. We taught a lesson to a man named Michel and the Holy Ghost was so strong when I told him that he could pray to know if Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ that he cried. It's been a while since I've felt the Holy Ghost that strong. 
I'll say it again, God lives and loves us and he sent his son, Jesus Christ to save us. 

-Elder Clements